Matthew M. StanleyAssociate
- Email Matthew M. Stanley ›
Matt Stanley advises private and publicly held clients in matters including corporate governance, business entity formation and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, corporate transactions, contracts, commercial real estate transactions, financing/banking transactions, and estate and business succession planning.
Before entering the practice of law, Matt worked in banking and as a management consultant focusing on areas such as corporate finance, treasury management, risk management, and asset valuation. This experience gives Matt the unique perspective to identify, understand, and efficiently address his clients’ often complex concerns.
Principal practice areas
- General corporate law
- Banking and finance
- Commercial real estate
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate and business succession planning
- Ohio Supreme Court (2013)
Career and educational background
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University (JD, 2012)
- Indiana University Kelley School of Business (MBA, 2002)
- Miami University (BA, history, 1995)